Monday, February 15, 2010

Two Front Teeth

I view myself as a very peaceful person. I love almost everything and I'm never the one to say "I hate something." Almost. Yet through all my love I can say that i HATE the dentist. When i was five I knocked out my two front teeth, on the 4th of July. Ever since that day I have never had good luck when it came to seeing my dentist. Dr. Lofgreen is his name and since i was 12 ive adressed him as Lof. I dont think he minds. Even though I am very respectful to him i deeply hate him for all the things he's put me through in the name of perfect smile. Let me name them...
5-I knocked out my two fronth teeth
7-I had 3 teeth pulled and my two front teeth just started to grow back in
12-Braces (2 1/2 years)
Retainers
Head Gear
Perminate retainers
Two more teeth pulled
14-Chipped my front tooth
15-Braces again for 6 months
18-Wisdom teeth pulled
Cavity
Chipped the SAME front tooth again
You see I have a love/hate relationship with Dr.Lofgreen. When i went in to have my widsom teeth pulled i was also infromed that i have had 11 teeth pulled after that day. It made me want to cry.


My mother tells me that when I went in to have my two front teeth pulled i was a child from hell. I screamed the whole time. Mind you that i couldn't feel a thing but it was scared out of my mind. I bit my Dentist to. He retired a month after that. Then just my luck Dr. Lofgreen became my dentist. I did my best to try and make him miserable but to my shigrin he stuck around.
Then during high school i met a boy named Kevin in my show choir group. I found out two years later that he was infact Dr. Logreens nephew. I did my best not to talk about my disgust for his uncle.
No matter how old i get or what happens to my teeth I will always hate going to the Dentist. Their just like Hospitals.
So to Dr. Logreen, you are an excellent dentist, but stay away from my teeth.
Love,
Hope

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! I agree dentist visits are awful. Haha we actually blogged about this on the same day I think...kinda crazy. But I just saw the dentist last week and its the most awkward thing just sitting there with their hands shoved in your mouth

    ReplyDelete