Thursday, April 15, 2010

PROM

I never understood the concept of Prom. To me, it was just one more excuse to find an acceptable place to grind your butt on however many men you can find. And vise-verse. I was never a fan of homecoming or winter ball but the rest of the world seemed to love them. I always found it funny how you get all dolled up in your new dress and shoes. Eat a nice dinner with friends or a date. And hug your parents goodbye as you head off for the dance. Only to come back a hot mess.

As prom gets closer for my high school I can only laugh at all of my guy friends who say they would rather die then go to prom or another dance. I cant really blame them. One of my best friends who is a senior this year asked if I would go to prom with him. I just looked at him and laughed. No i said. I would be fine not experiencing hell again.

No comments:

Post a Comment